Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hapy New Years. 2011 in review

Alright, 2011 down, 2012 on the horizon. Happy new years, time for a year in review. But before I get into that, let me tell you about my new years celebration. Like alwayse, I went to a party with my camping friends. There wasn't really anything special. We caught up, I was afraid I was gonna step on the little kids, played clue, played othello, and watched the ball drop. Dick Clark is getting old. God for him that he still does that and keeps kicken. Ryan Secrest looked like a younger him. That was kind of it. Now for 2011 in reviw.

Let's see, it was my senior year, and at midnight 365 days ago, I had the feeling that this year was going to be good, better than the other years after 2005, and for the most part, it was. There were ups and downs, but many ups. I'll go in order as best I can, with references to other blog entries.

Now for a big one that I didn't make a post about, anywhere. This year I officially decided that I am conservative. All the years of liberal indoctrination didn't work. I discovered what it truely meant to be conservatie this year, and now renouce all liberal bull I was taught over the years. I found Conservapedia and many great conservative and libertarian documentaries eplaining the lies of liberals. I'm a born again conservative. Well this has been pokematic, wishing for a great year, signing off and bu-bye. If you want to catch up on anything I missed, just read the other posts on the blogs. I didn't want to make just a giant list.

No comments:

Post a Comment