Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween 2011

Hey everyone, happy Halloween. I didn't dress up during school, but did for trick or treating. Yeah, I trick or treated. I went around with some friends following me. They didn't ask like me because they weren't dressed up. I was a highlighter. Here's a pic.
You can't see them, but I have yellow crocks on.

I went out not expecting anyone to have candy. Surprisingly, people did. I was expecting some weird stuff, like condoms and cigarettes. I did get a cigarette. Don't plan on smoking it since I don't smoke and don't plan on starting. I also got a grape fruit. Don't really like grapefruit so won't be eating that. I got candy, and it's quite a bag.
I did get some rude responses, but oh well. I got one guy yell "GO AWAY" but no harm no fowl. I got a guy that offered me a beer but he asked if I was 21. I responsibly said no. Good job both of us.
Well that was Halloween 2011. This has been pokematic signing off and bu-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment