Sunday, May 29, 2011

My last day of school

Hey everyone, instead of a long schools out video like last year, I'm just going to talk about my cool last day of school. Oh, and let me say this was last Thursday.

It started out slightly different than most last week if school days. The day befor, all the seniors were going to paint their cars, but because of the rain, we didn't. So some of us decided to paint our cars befor school on the last day. I was one of them. Because it rained the night befor, my car was a little wet. I decidded, "it's my last day, what can they do to me." I took off my shirt and started to dry my car with my shirt. The dampness actually helped out some in the hot school. I got some paint on, but then it rained during school, so most of it washed off. But I'll get to what we did later because of that.

So I had my last 2 finals. I had my lucky tweety on my desk and used my lucky pencile. Now befor you start telling me luck is stupid and fake, save your breath, I already know that. I know good luck charms are all placibos, but if that helps, it helps. And because of the lucky tweety, my psycology teacher let me keep my hat on during the test. Hats are against the rules at my school. Both psycology and physics were decent. I knew my material.

So next comes the senior video. And FYI, seniors last day is a half day. Well normally the video is shown on the closed network cable in the school, but because of the weather causing all the 1st floor TVs to not work period and the 2nd floor TVs to get a horible signal, we watched it in the auditorium on the big screen. That was prety cool. unfortunately none of the hundreds of pictures I submitted made it in. I think some how the cd I submitted got corupted. But they wereable to find the first video I made in video class, where I pull random things out of my pockets and demonstrate camera tecniques with them, and timelapsed it. Another cool thing is that they will try to find music from our childhood for the childhood section. It has been forever since I've heard Mombo Number 5. It was prety funny.

So now that's over and it's time fo senior walk. My school actually does this really great seromonious goodbye to all the seniors. Everyone gets excuded to stand out in the hall and say bye to all the seniors as they walk the hall. I said bye to mostly all my underclassman friends. Some of them weren't out in the hall, so I missed them. A lot of people cry at that, because they're saying goodbye to all their friends and teachers, but I didn't. I'm not cold hearted, and I have many non-senior friends, but it just didn't phase me.

So then that was over, and it was time to go home. I invited a bunch of friends over for a "we're done" celebration, but it only ended up being my best friend and girlfriend that came over. It was fun, but not a full on party. My mom gave me money for us to have fun. You're awesome mom. We ended up spliting a hot n ready. But first, we painted my car. Remember how I said I painted my car befor school but it all washed off in the rain? Well if you don't scroll up, it's there. Well I had 3 paint sticks, and 3 people. We each took a paint stick and went crazy. Check out the final result.







Prety cool huh? I got some honks for seniors. Well after we got the hot and ready, we watched crockidile dundee and simpsons movie. Both really funny movies. We also played my atari.

Well that kind of ends my amazing last day.

No comments:

Post a Comment