Thursday, July 14, 2011

Evil Swagbucks

Hey everyone. I have some anger today. For a year or so now, I have been a member of the search and win site swagbucks. Basically you search the web using the web search engin and do other things to get free stuff. Under normal circumstancers, I would have a referal promote banner and have a referal link to every time I mention swagbucks. But I can't because I got suspended. Why was I suspended, I have no clue. I searched froobi, a site that has daily discounts and gives swagbucks rebates for purchases. I looked and it said I was logged out. I try to log in and it says "your account has been suspended. Possible reasons could be...." I know the rules, and I follow them. It gave me a link to an email for for counter suspention. I wrote a very long email siting all ways that could make me suspended and explained why I didn't do that.

This really makes me angry. I love swagbucks. They pay me to search the web. Sure they pay pennies, but here's a question to all you who have that mind set: How much does google pay to search? Answer: Nothing! I use swagbucks almost every day and have gathered some good stuff. I love the amazon gift cards. When I wrote the email, I should have mentioned bing rewards. I am a member of bing rewards, and while the reward catalog is limited and prizes on both websites tend to be cheaper on swagbucks, and it's easyer to get swagbucks then bing reaward credits, bing won't suspend you for doing something you didn't do.

I sure hope this gets cleared because I like them. Oh well, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment