Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I'm blind and bad

Hey everyone, today was great. Today I did a blindfold activity in Psychology and did a senior prank. I'll tell things in cronological order, starting with Psyc.

Last class we did an activity with blindfolds and peanuts. Today we did various activities around the school blindfolded. These activities were going up and down stairs, drinking from the drinking fountain, drawing and filling in a circle, typing psychology and our name on the computer, washing our hands, and walking through the hall way. We did this as partners, where one was blindfolded and the other soptted. Theceasyest thing was typing psychology ang my name since I practically type blind now. I made one error, and that was putting a "{" where I should have put a "p" in my typing of the word "psychology" so it read "{sychology." It was kinda funny, but not as bad as some people who were plain giberish. Hard deciding the hardest, since there were many equally hard. Circle seemed easy, with my circle only being slightly incompleat, but my shading was prety off. Stairs were kinda scary because it's a fall if I miss. I trusted my parter, but you try walking down stairs compleatly blind without being super familiar with the hall. Once I started going up or down, I wanted to keep going up or down once I finished. It was weird. The hardest thing of them all was leaving the bathroom after washing my hands. I literally got lost on the way out. I kept running into the walls and was aparently going around in circles. It was probably very funny to watch. It was hard spotting, because I had to be my partners eyes and comunicate everything I saw. Still fun activity.

Now for the really fun thing, my senior prank. Before anyone starts guessing, let me just say that it's simple and something me nor my friend will get in trouble for. My friend and fellow trombone player had the idea of taking this sign in the band room and putting it somewhere else in the school, or just taking it. Well not wating to get in trouble, he decided against it. I sugested, "well how about we flip it up side down?" He thought that was a great idea, now what about a screw driver? I forgot to mention that we came up with this plan about 2 weeks ago, so when conceved, we didn't have the screw driver nesacery for taking the sifn off and putting it back on up side down. Today I brought a screw driver, and we flipped it up side down. Here is a picture of our work. Now you might be thinking, "that's lame." But we're both good kids,with reputations to uphold. We're both active members of students against destructive decisions, and we're not trouble makers, so we wanted to do something that was funny but won't get us in serious trouble. Fliping the sign will just get the band teacher or stage manager person to say "haha, funny guys, now flip it back." So far we've just gotten a "something seems different." It's funny. Well that was my funny day. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment