Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My stupid phone

Hey world, here's a fml story. Ok, so my family is verizon, and we like to save money. Well, a few years ago we upgraded to texting and full keyboard. Great, except we get the cheapest full keyboard phone offered.

This is my second phone that decided it wanted to stop using it's display screen, my dad had one that decided it didn't want to work on the screen, and my mom's 4th phone that didn't want to respond properly. This is the worst phone verizon ever offered. Thankfully it's no longer made and I'm getting a new moddle friday-ish.

Through God's almighty grace I was given a window of opportunity of working so I can email all my files to myself. These are mainly videos and pictures, most of which are for blog posts and random Pokematics. I have just spent about the last hour sending video and picture messages to my email.

Wow what a way to spend an evening. I'll get the stuff up soon, hopefully. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment