Saturday, November 5, 2011

I've finally snapped

Hey everyone, if you've been following my daily blogs, you'd know that I've been working on a research paper for quite some time now. Well the stress has finally gotten to me, and I've snapped.

Today I've been working diligently on revising and editing my paper. I needed to work on paragraph placement so I cut my hard copy paper draft into paragraphs and worked on organizing them from there. Here's a picture of it.

Working on that was a sight it's self. I'm holding the paragraphs and moving them around trying to figure out the perfect spot. I found them.

So I'm sitting here organizing and revising and editing and making sure it all flows properly.

As I write this right now I'm laughing hysterically for no reason. I have a creepy crazy smile. I'm going crazy.

So that's all done, it's taking it's toll on my sanity. Well now I need to add a title page and a table of contence. The website that we need to go to to get a model to base our formatting on has a tendency to crash. I get the formatting for how to do my title page and get that written down, now for table of contence. It crashes on me. Here is a reenactment of my snapping.



It's a reenactment because I couldn't record my real breakdown. I'm suddenly cold. The song was there she goes with she being replaced by it. Well I'm gonna go be crazy now. This has been pokematic signing off and bu-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment