Saturday, January 7, 2012

Mass for the shut ins and fun at fox studio

Hey everyone, catholiccontriversy this time with fun at our local fox station. My home church was chosen to do mass for the shut ins to be filmed at my local fox station. This was a really cool experience. For those that can't guess, it's a televized catholic mass for those that can't get to a regular mass, hence mass for shut ins. I haven't watched it because I go to mass in the church. This was really interesting. We needed security clearence to get in. The mass was filmed on the same sound stage as the fox kitchen. We didn't get a picture there though. There were about 20 people there. Unfortunately I didn't end up on tv during comunion because the camera's were transitioning as I was taking comunion. Well if I ended up on screen, I'm wearing a yellow hawian shirt that is rather calm. It'll be on at 6 am tomarrow Sunday the 8th if you get my fox. It'll also be on EWTN but when I don't know. I also got a little tour of the studio. I got to go where the news casters are. Here are the pictures.







That may not look like much, but that's the weather patio.

That was really cool. Well until next time, this has been catholiccontriversy signing off and my god bless you.

Wow that felt weird. This is normally pokematic's gig.

No comments:

Post a Comment