Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My Video Site is now Public and aneversary with my girlfriend

Hey everyone, after many months, our video site is now public. Click the link below to go to it.  http://ccpandhgvideos.blogspot.com/2010/12/home.html

OK, I get that the link thing is similar to all the public betas that I did. Here's what's making it public. On all my video channels, aka dailymotion, metacafe and YouTube, I put the link to the home page as my "URL" on my info box. It's still probably full of bugs, but that's what fans are for.

Now for a fun story. I got this free 2 meal and 2 fountain drinks coupon in a raffle to Noodles and Company. We have been going out for 3 months, so a great anniversary celebration was to go there and use it. I had a triple with butter noodles, beef, and chicken noodle soup. She had some kind of noodles, tofu, and some kind of tomato soup I think. Don't kill me for not caring, I'm not my grandparents yet. We had some conversation, half of which was what was mortifying for each gender. It was kind of embarrassing, so I won't give details. I recommend Noodles and Company to anyone. It's amazing. And our closest Noodles and Company is in this cool little city that is comparable to a bustling down town city. It has high rise apartment buildings, a movie theater, many stores and boutiques, and is full of characters.

Well, this was a cool day. Later everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment