Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Back to the old stomping grounds and chooseing my leaders

Hey everyone, today started out boring like the rest of my mornings this week. I got up, ate my muffin, and started writing thank-you notes. I also cleaned some paint off my car. When it's all clean, I'll take a picture. But then things got slightly interesting.

I had some teachers from school come to my graduation party and they gave me gifts. I wrote them thank-you notes, and since we don't have their addresses, I had to deliver to school. Now at my school, seniors get out 3 or so weeks earlier then the freshmen, sophomores, and juniors. School hasn't gotten out yet for them, so going back to deliver the thank-yous I saw some of my underclassmen friends. I wore my safety vest so people would recognise me. Since I wasn't a student there anymore, I figured the rules didn't quite apply to me. Well, at least the no hat rule. I wore my hat, and no one cared. It was right before the day let out, so by the time I got everything delivered, everyone was out in the hall. I ran into some of my friends, and it was cool. I actually heard someone say "I thought he graduated." It was kind of funny and weird all at the same time.

Well after that, I went over to city hall to register to vote. I took an hour break between then, but anyways, went to go register to vote. But unfortunately for me, city hall was closed from 1 to 2 to save money. I got there at 1:16, so that means I had to go kill an hour. I watched Seinfeld on crackle. I then went back and registered once it was past 2. I am now registered to vote for my leaders, and can complain about my leaders when they screw up. I don't believe that you have a right to complain about your leaders if you don't vote, because you had your chance to say who you wanted in office and make a difference, but you chose not to. Now I just need to wait till I'm 35 and I can run for president. I'm going to run under the Pokematic party. Our views are similar to republicans, but with differences, so all you democrats better fight to get us on the ballet so I can pull votes from republicans. One step at a time though.

Later, and remember, Pokematic For President.

No comments:

Post a Comment