Saturday, June 4, 2011

Garage saling

Hey everyone. Today was a good day even though it was increadibly hot. It was my comunity wide garage sale. And while not as good as previous, and increadibly hot, it was still kind of good. Previous years had most of the comunity selling great junk, like movies and video games. But this year, there was about half the participation in sellers, most of which were just selling knick knacks, furiture stuff, baby toys, and other junk I'm not interested in. There were 2 people selling clasic Play Stations, unlike previous years where I counted 10 in one day, and only some videogames that were lame, mainly v-teck and the other educational games. Everyone sells their old vhs, but only a few were, and I like vhs because they're so much cheaper than dvd and I get the same movie without the useless bonus features I will probably not watch. I did get some stuff. Here's a picture of what I baught.
Pokemon tcg tin with many assorted cards and meet the parents on vhs. I don't have many of the cards I baught so it was a good deal being included with the tcg tin. Most of the cards are more recent pokemon or more recent pictures for them and most of my cards are vintige 90s cards.
Here is a picture of what my brother got me as a late grad gift.


It's comercials fron the 50s, 60s, and 70s and a sony walkman portable cassette tape player. The comercials are computer cds that were meant for windows 3.1, 95, and macintosh 7. I put one into my vista laptop, opened it as a data cd, and found all the comercials in a folder marked movies, and all the videos are avi files. I'm glad they aren't some dead file format requireing me to get some sort or driver so I could run them. I'm a comercial fan so great gift for me. I also got my dad a gift for the next gift giving holiday for him. It's a dvd set of star treck deep space nine since he's a trecky. Well thats all for now. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment