Saturday, June 18, 2011

Mr. Party Animal

Woohoo, 4 graduation parties today. I am a party animal. I had my girlfriends, next door neighbors, friend of 15 years, and another friend. I'll tell them as they happened.

First was my friend of a few years. We met sophmore year, and have done many school projects together. I arived at the begining so it was just me, her family, and some of her friends I don't know. Since she gets overwhelmed easily, she was quite happy with the small size. Having had my party already, I made sure to tell her that the worst has yet to come and you will have many people. I spent about an hour there, 30 minutes of which was spent talking with her dad. We just talked about plans for next year and video game set ups.

Well after hers, I went to my girlfriends. I spent the most time at hers, 3 hours, as I probably should have. It was fun. She had mainly family, but eventually my best friend and one of her friends showed up and things got really interesting. As many of you probably know, I keep my language and jokes quite clean. For those of you who don't, well now you know. I make many situation based jokes, and I'm quite good at it getting laughs most of the time. Well aparently I'm a riot even when I'm not trying to. Aparently to people who have their minds in the gutter, some things I say are hilarious. Well I would give you an example, but I was clueless to the things. Ask my girlfriend, darkenedoptimist for examples. Tell her Pokematic sent you. Well after the crazyness, it became a giant game of "take my hat." I am very protective of my hat, and go crazy when I get it taken from me. I don't care who you are, if you have my hat, I will fight you for it. Aparently the reaction is funny, but it's bulying by definition. Cause a reation out of someones pain for your enjoyment. Well I was there for about 3 hours.

Now was time for my next party, my friend of 15 years. Just a reminder, I am 18, so that means we have been friends since we were 3. Ironically enough, I spent more time with friends he invited then him. That's probably partially due to the fact that he was running every which to be with everyone. I spent most of the time with friends that he invited. It was cool since many of them graduated last year and that was fun. I also talked with some scout dads and impressed one with my set up of 10 videogame consols.

Well I had one last one, and it was my next door neighbor. We used his canopy fly for mine, then took it back over to his for his. We exchanged some witty banter about how "I lived so far away" and other funny crap like that. I also had a very short conversation with some guys on writing thank-you notes. Mainly I just hung out with the teens and had fun for about 2 hours.

Well that was my party fun. I origionally wrote half of this on my dsi browser and sent to the secrit email. But through a glich, it wouldn't send, to any of my 3 emails or save in drafts. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment