Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Graduation rehersal and such

Hey world, back again for some stories. Vacation hasn't truly started as I see it. Today I had to wake up at 7 am to take my brother to school. He's a sophomore, and as such, he isn't out like senior me. Mom and dad had to go to work so they weren't able to take him to school, so I had to. Well at least I didn't have to go back to school right? Wrong.

But before I get to that, I have something really strange that happened. After dropping my brother off, I was really hungry so time to eat breakfast. But some how, I was like so hungry that my mouth and throat and stomach wouldn't let me eat anything. I take a bite of muffin, and my mouth refused to chew it, then some crumbs were swallowed, and my gag reflex started overworking. I was afraid I was sick, because I seriously felt like I was going to puke. Running over to the sink, I get a drink of water. Realizing I would take it, I started drinking a lot instill the so hungry I can't eat turned into just hungry. After that I went and ate my muffin.

Today was graduation practice in the east gym. Every senior wants to spend his or hers first official day off while everyone else still has to go to school sitting in the schools smaller gym while it is 93 degrees outside and probably 95 degrees in the school sitting and going over graduation service. Oh paleese. I saw a few of my friends but it was still boring.

Well at least afterwards I got to spend time with my girlfriend darkenedoptimist. We went to the restaurant that is right next to our school for lunch. It was nice spending some time with her. Then her friends joined us. It wasn't invasive since it wasn't a real real date. But it was a little weird because they started having girl talk in front of me. Just a little weird because I'm a strait guy and they were talking about boys.

It was also cap and gown pick-up, and because 2 of us, myself being one of them, was last name A-G. We went to pick up our stuff and had to wait outside in the heat before we were able to go in and pick up. It took 35 minutes for us to get through the line. Oh well, we kept each other company.

So I come home and a lot of time passes. I call in for my scholarships, and lets just cut to the dinner table conversation of that. I call my college for this scholarship they're giving me and they ask me "when are you coming to orientation?" My parents have been talking about this for a long time, but I drew a blank. My exact words were "uhhhhhhh. I know I have it written down some where but off the top of my head, I can't remember." A couple of posts ago I mentioned that my family likes to make fun or each other. There was some making fun of me on my parents end. My dad kept asking if I took stupid pills and saying "it's a good thing you got senioritis now as apposed to during finals." Later he started quoting back to the future saying "think McFly think." It was funny.

So that was my day. Boring and funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment