Monday, May 23, 2011

The end is truely here

I swore it would never hapen, and if it were to, I would use a different service, but after many years of avoiding it, I finaly got a facebook. Don't bother trying to find me, it is not Pokematic. I will only friend people I know and have met in real life. I'll friend you on dailymotion without question and will friend you on youtube if I find you worthy.

Now for my friends who are reading this, it will be an inefective way to contact me since I will check it once a week or so. Email is prefered since I check it 2-3 times a day.

I will also not be posting tones of stuff to it. I will bring myspace back or bust.

So you may be wondering why I decided to get one if I will barely use it. Well that's because it's senior year and since none of my friends respond to email, only some answer their texts, and no one uses myspace, it is the only practical way to keep in touch.

My one friend said I will end up falling in love with it, but I doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment