Tuesday, May 31, 2011

happy mamorial day

Hey everyone. It's mamorial day, and like any patriotic American, I did something to remeberour soliers. As a boy scout, I paticipated in a flag ceromony led by the local VFW. We has the VFW, American Legion, city police, boy scout troop, and other caring citezens. It was a hot day so we had our water. It was a really nice ceromony, with a 21 gun salute.

After that my mom made me clean out my school stuff. 2 galon zip lock bag of stuff I want to keep, and 1/3 a paper grocery bag of stuff to recycle.



My grand parents came over shortly after I finished so I could open graduation presents. Here's what they got me.
After eating lunch with them, they left.

Mom then asked if someone wanted to go with her to pick up carry out at Logans. Wanting to do something, I said I'll go. Befor going to get it, we went to the dollar store to get some fun lawn toys for the kids that will be at my graduation party. We got some sidewalk chalk and hula hoops. After that we went to Logans and placed our order. I ate probably over 30 free peanuts.

After dinner I read the first chapter of this novel my girlfriend is writing. She wanted me to read it and tell her what I thought. It's good so far.

I now got a crazy week ahead of me. Hopefully there will be time to blog. Untill then, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment