Saturday, May 14, 2011

I now have add support

Hey there everyone, no big story from my life today, just some updates from my online world. This is really cool for me. I now have add support, sort of.

Google Blogger just added a device to allow Amazon Associates to include a link and/or picture thing so I can monetize off the work that I do buy giving me a commission for directing you to buy things. As of right now, I am focusing this on my video blog site thing, but also can be found in the normal blog s just links. Click here to go to the home page where everything is explained about how the site works.

As you may have noticed, I make reviews of many different things, though as of last year mainly movies. I see movies, review them, and have mainly given good ratings. Hopefully I played an important part in choosing movies, many of which are now out on DVD and blue ray.

Now, as many of you probably know, going to the movies isn't cheap. And as you video producers know, equipment isn't cheap. Sure, there is always the low quality crap, but even then I need to spend my hard earned money. Try not to mistake me for stingy, I'm just cautious with spending. But I promised myself this from the day I started making videos, that any money I receive from this will get invested right back into production, allowing me to produce the content I want to without breaking the bank. And trust me, I have some great ideas for new segments. This show budget will even allow Happy Gamer to come out of the recesses of our production schedule. With a new camera we can film his much needed game footage.

In the end it works out for everyone. Oh, and I will only run the amazon ads alongside positive reviews. That way there won't be any "I think this is stupid but buy it anyway mentality." Right now it will look ugly, but bear with it until I figure it out. There is still some bugs I need to work out on the site so feel free to inform me on any issues you find. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment