Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Southland Mall is Awesome

Hey everyone. My eye doctor moved malls, and this was the first time I went to this one. It's the mall in Southland Michigan. And it has otaku heaven. The store is called China Capital Arts, but don't let the name fool you, it has tons of anime stuff. Words can not describe it, but pictures with captions can.

Legend of Zelda stuff. That's the master sword.

Many Plushies.

Back Packs and Laptop Cases


Cool poster things, but not blurry.

Even more plushies

PIKACHUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DBZ stuff

DBZ and Zelda figures

Mario World figures

Various Naruto things

Katanas

Anime soundtracks
I bought a cool little Naruto Figure that I'm going to put on my desk at college

In addition to China Capital Arts, there is another store called Hodge Podge. This place has more American stuff like star wars and loony tunes. They did have Pokemon stuff, but all them American toys. I was nearly turned away because of the Bieber stuff, but then I saw a Marilyn Monroe stand up and I figured probably safe. Didn't buy anything, but here are some pictures I took.


Cool Star Wars stuff

Pokemon Toys

Even more Pokemon toys
There was one last store I went to, but I can't remember the name. I didn't do much there because there wasn't much to it. I guess you could describe it as a toy and novelty store, but there wasn't a whole lot. I bought a "the very best of Sabrina the Teenage Witch the animated series" DVD. They actually had a bunch of cartoons and shows from yesteryear. I can't remember them all. It's a cool mall, and I recommend it to cartoon and anime fans. This has been Pokematic, and bu bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment