Sunday, July 31, 2011

Buy a PC for college, and you will basically pay for the xbox

Hey everyone, another story from the wonderful world of Pokematic. Well today was shop for a laptop for college day. I got an hp notebook with 6 gigs of ram, 750 gig hard drive, 14 inch screen, i5 processor. Well when considering what lap top to get, I figured I should look into what is part of the promotion. Well to see what laptops were like, dad and I went to costco, best buy, and microcenter. I found a modle I liked and got all the specks so we can customize the one on the internet for the free xbox promotion. Well when we got it all said and done, it was $200 cheaper at costco, and the promotional xbox online was about $200. So I could get the online one with the free xbox or get the one at costco and save enough money to buy an xbox. Well since I wanted it now, and since I don't play a lot of xbox as is, it works out.

Well now for some good stuff. It runs 7 and I'm loving it. I'm not a big fan of explorer 9 yet, but I'm sure I'll warm up to it. I love stickey note. Soon I'll get more programs. But here's the great news; it has a web cam. That means videos again. I may still make text reviews because those don't require me to need to ensure that I have it quiet on the location. Movie maker for 7 looks like it will be good, but I don't know yet because I haven't played around with it yet. But I'll do that soon. Be on the look out for new videos.

Well I need to get back to playing around to better understand it. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment