Thursday, July 21, 2011

No videos for now

Hey everyone. In my last post I said I was sorry about not making videos because I've been busy. Well I tried to make a video yesterday and low and behold, the mic isn't working. Well here's what I'll do: First I'll upload the few videos I have recorded just not edited. Once those are done, I'm going to do text reviews on my ccpandhgvideos blog. http://ccpandhgvideos.blogspot.com/2010/12/home.html
Click there and remember the web adress so you can read what the videos would be if the mic was working. I hope you enjoy the text reviews since I can't do video reviews. I'm really sorry about any inconvienence. I will do update videos when a new review is up. Thank-you for understanding.
Well this has been Pokematic signing off, and bu bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment