Thursday, July 28, 2011

Can we haz movie tics

Hey everyone. My friends and I decided we wanted to go see bad teacher. But there was one problem with our plan. Our friend, Max, is 16 and since bad teacher is rated R, he couldn't get in unless accompenied by an adult. Recently turning 18, a legal adult in most terms, we thought I'd be able to buy the tickets, but only I could because my friend zeldamaster93 is still 17. But there is one problem with that theory. In order to buy tickets for other people to see an R rated movie you need to be 21. None of us knew that. I got I.D.ed and he said sorry. There weren't any really good movies that weren't rated R at the theater we went to.

But there's hope. There was another movie theater within walking distance. Max used his iPhone to check movie times and listings at the other theater. While it pains to admit it, that stupid piece of icrap saved us some time. But android can do that as well, and more. Well we walk down to the other theater and go to see Captain America. Wow that was an experience. Be sure to read my review of Captain America here.

We agreed that when I come home to visit from college and Max is 17, we're all going to see an R rated movie together. Oh well, Zeldamaster93 and I are going to see bad teacher some time this week. He's 17 so it's legal. We're so bad trying to get our friend into an R rated movie since he's shy by one year. Well this has been Pokematic signing off and bu bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment