Monday, August 29, 2011

Mr College Man

Hey everyone, I just moved into my room today. We stayed overnight at a hotel that's close to my college. We packed up everything, and hulled away to school.

So we start bringing my stuff up after I check in. I will give a full room tour later. Well unpacking was a bit of a hastle. My grandparents tried to help but just got in the way a bit, god bless them. Well we said our goodbyes and it was a bit hard. I'm getting a bit choked up right now as I write while I remember.

So now we have some get to know each other activities. I can't remember all of them at the moment. We saw some things and got to know each other.

We ate dinner and went to a book thing. It was fun. I then waited in line for a couple of hours for a massage. Well then the place closes down so all of that was for not. Damn. Oh well. I need to go to bed because I need to do more tomarrow. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment