Friday, August 19, 2011

I amy be in over my head

Hey everyone, I may be in over my head with a project. Every summer it seems as if one of us does a big project to round out the summer. 2 years ago catholiccontriversy did "The Truth About Harry Potter," last year I, Pokematic, did "CN/BS Real Review." Well this year I did only a couple of videos, and mainly text blogged. I might have unknowingly started my project last night.

Here's what I started. I made a review, rant, nostalgia reminisce, thing about cartoons, TV lineups, over the air cartoons, and all that. But here's the problem, it lacks direction. It's everywhere. I talk about everything, in every paragraph. One paragraph is crazy long. Then the next is crazy short. Ahhh it needs direction.

This one I think I might keep a text because I want it to be ever evolving, constantly changing with everything I am reminded of. I think a reason why it's everywhere is because I wrote it when I was tired. I wrote it after watching a video that talks about old cartoons for a little while. Well that prompted me to write the text review, and I just kind of rambled. I had direction at the beginning, but then went everywhere. I then decide to move from nostalgia to saying that there isn't any more of what I was talking about. And that was abrupt and again all over the place. It's gonna be hell trying to fix this. Here's to me getting this done. Well this has been Pokematic signing off and bu bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment