Monday, August 1, 2011

I will be making new videos, but only when I can

Hey everyone. Last post I mentioned that I have a web cam now and can make videos again. Well that might not be the whole case.

Here's kind of the thing with videos. I need to be in a situation where I won't be disturbed and where I won't be disturbing the others in my house. That hasn't happened much this summer. The only time when I won't have people waling around in the background and making noise is when everyone else is asleep. Well because I need to be courteous I can't be making a lot of noise while everyone else is trying to sleep. And our house has horrible sound insulation. If the TV is just louder than the happy volume at night, my parents say "turn it down." And this isn't blasting, it's slightly louder than the comfortable volume. And my voice doesn't get picked up by microphones well so I need to speak louder than normal. And it caries very well, just isn't picked up well by mics. So no videos at night.
I will continue to make text reviews and such and will make them into videos when the time allows. Sorry for not being able to make real videos.Please read the text reviews at the video site here. Latest reviews will be at the top of the list. Well that's all for now. This has been Pokematic signing off and bu bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment