Friday, August 19, 2011

Cruse Fest 2011

Hey everyone, this is a fun time blog. As a Michigan resident, the Woodward Dream Cruse is kind of a big thing. I'm a bit of a car fan, but not really big. I am no expert, in any car. But I enjoy looking at classics, like any red blooded American male. But here's the thing with Woodward Dream Cruse, it's crouded. But here's the thing my city does, Cruse Fest. It's classic cars that are owned by city residents that hapens on our main street. It's a fun time. I was sure that I took a picture of one of the scout dads that owns a classic and likes to show it off at events. It is nice car, and can proably go crazy fast with the nox. Oh well, here are some pictures from Crusfest.





For more cool car pics, go to my myspace page here.

Well this has been Pokematic signing off and bu bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment