Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What a day

Hey everyone, what a day today. Today I did so much. I started off getting a hair cut. Initially I was going to get pictures at Rite-Aid, just because it's on the way to the barber, but they didn't have the size I wanted. So I go to the barber, read the rest of my Pokemon adventures volume while I wait, and get it cut short like because this will be my last cut in a while.

Well after that I go to fedex kinkos because I needed to copy my sho-dan papers. The reason I needed to copy it was because, well, I kind of did a number on it. It got all wrinkly somehow, and I sent it through a copy machine to get a new, flat copy. It turned out nicely. Well while there, I got my pictures made there. Rite-Aid loaded a lot quicker. I had to wait like 4 minutes for each page to load. The picture that I wanted was at the end, and it was a DVD of over 300 pictures at 10 pictures a page. 30 pages, 4 minutes a page, I was there forever trying to get pictures. Well that's not the end of it.

I print off my sho-dan papers, fill them out, and send them off. It's been forever since I filled out an address on an envelope. That was new. I send it off and all is good. I then go to a store to get a gift card for my sensei for being a good teacher all these years. Her mom told me of a store to go to that she likes to get a gift card for. I map quest it, and the directions are simple. So simple actually that I figure I don't even need a map or directions. It was just 4 turns on streets I know. Well on the last street, I overshoot, by like, a lot.

By the time I realize that I probably overshot, I end up at a mall and best buy. At the mall is a Boarders, and due to the going out of business deal, I decided to see what was left. Nothing, but one thing that I bought is still there, and at a much lower price. Darn. I'm lostish. I know how to get home, but not how to get to the store. Well near the mall is a Best Buy, with all the tablets and computers demonstration the wifi capabilities. Here's some ingenuity, I use the tablets and laptops to get directions to the store. It worked out really well. Wow it took forever for me to get there.

So now I'm home, and all is right. Tonight was the annual school bar-be-cue. I went thinking I'd see some friends. Hey, I know half the student body right. But unfortunately everyone there was the half of the student body that I didn't know. I ran into some friends, but not close enough to have big conversations with and stay a couple of hours. Oh well, had some fun.

And this kind of happened throughout the day, and for some months. My back right tire has had a slow leak and I'd have to fill it every week or so. Well I guess the leak got bigger, and when I got back from the gift card store, I see that my tire is completely flat. I get the air compressor to fill it up. I tried the tire gauge, and nothing. No psi at all. I put the air compressor on for many minutes, and nothing. I try again, and nothing. After my dad and I get the tire off, we see that the back is completely shredded. Now I'm using the donut for a while, or for the next 4 days while I'm still home. After that it's my brother's issue. Well that was my day. This has been Pokematic signing off and bu bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment