Saturday, April 2, 2011

April Fools!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha ha to who ever believed yesterday's post about be becoming discovered. I doubt many believed it, but I did fool my friend with the same type of prank only with his name. He clicked on a couple of links, and then texted be saying "you suck." I also got my girlfriend with it, but she was cooler about it. I used a site called swagbucks where you can search and win for virtual currency that you can redeem for cool prizes like amazon gift cards. Click on the image below to sign up right now. Search & Win And on a related topic, anyone else see the jokes played by google, YouTube, and hulu? Google boasted a new product called "Gmail motion" where you do things similar to kinect to write and send emails. It was kinda funny. YouTube did this thing where there were videos from "1911." They were kinda funny since there were video's that parodied famous viral videos like keyboard kitty. It was all grainy and involved a cat "playing" a flugelhorm calling it "flugelhorn feline." And saving the best for last, there was hulu from "1996." That was my favorite. It had grany pictures, simple text, Netscape, dial-up modem connecting before videos, and news from 1996. I don't know about the things for YouTube and google, but hulu 1996 is still up on hulu. Funny day.

No comments:

Post a Comment