Thursday, April 7, 2011

Preview movies are cool

Hey everyone, Pokematic here with another my life is awesome story. I just got back from a preview screening of the new movie Hanna. I would do a review but I don't have the necessary hours to make a Pokematic movie review at the time, so here's the story of my experience. For starters my girlfriends parents are awesome. My girlfriends dad got preview screening tickets from his work for Hanna. I saw it tonight, and it comes out officially tomorrow. Then her mom took us to the movie. Her mom got us a popcorn to share. Lots of butter and better yet, movie salt. Because it was a pre-screening, there were people checking purses for cameras and other recording devices. I felt kinda left out, or discriminated, or something because they didn't check my pockets. Now for any ordinary male human, there would be no need to check for recording devices in pockets because you wouldn't be able to conceal it well. But for me, I wear cargo pants, with bulging pockets full of various things like bouncy balls and plastic bags. I could hold probably 6 or 8 flip video cameras or point and shoot still cameras with video capability in them. I wouldn't because I believe in doing legal things, but I could. I guess it could be comparable to not being I.D.ed when your friend next to you was and you're the same age. Yeah it makes no sense, but neither do many thoughts that go through my mind. Anyways, so we go in and almost all the seats are taken except for those in the front 2 rows. Now being a movie lover, I go to the theater almost once a month, and I know how to find the perfect seat in the theater. It's almost always a couple of rows up, just slightly off center to the left. Being right eye dominant, I go left off center, but I would think that for someone who is left eye dominant, it would be slightly to the right. Being first row, it was a little bit of a neck strainer, but being Star Theater, they have seats that recline some, so not that bad of a neck strainer. I'm not sure how much I can legally tell you about the movie since it isn't out yet, so I won't tell you anything. The only thing I will tell you is that it is awesome, and that I highly recommend it to any fan of action movies. That's all I have to say for now. Go see Hanna.

Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment