Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Prepairing and doing finals.

Hey everyone, miss me? Of course not, I get no views. I've been on here for about 2 years, run multiple blogs and haven't broken 1000 total views. But on the lighter side I've now made 3 whole cents with AdSense. But enough about my lack of exposure.

It's finals week and so I'd be able to keep focused, I decided I was going to more or less cut off communications with the outside world until finals were over. No google plus, no myspace, no YouTube, no blogging, no Gmail, no hotmail, no texting friends, and no facebook. I missed faebook the least. On Friday I made a post to your3minutes letting everyone know that I was doing this. I also texted all my friends since they don't read that blog letting them know.

Am I crazy because of that? No, not because of that. I'm crazy because of he research paper but that wasn't induced by that. It actually helped me stay focused. Not only that, but I felt more in controle of my life. I did check my school email and wowway because those are my professional emails. If someone emails me there, it's important.

So here's what my schedule was, Saturday: study for tech com and calc, Sunday: study for chem, Monday: make the ALLOWED note cards that I can consult during the exam. I could have 1 3X5 card for calc and 1 for chem. Unfortunately I didn't really use them. When studying chem I have some funny stories. One thing I had some trouble understanding is quantum numbers. When studying, it all made sense to me after some serious figuring out. I had a major epiphany and was shouting for joy about how it all made sense now. Since 24 hour quiet ours were mandated so people would study, I would probably feel bad and try to contain my joy, but because my neighbors are loud at the most inconvenient times, I have no shame. If they were trying to study but couldn't because of my joy, Carma. Another thing that happened was, you guessed it, song and dance. It happened so often and were so short due to conerta that I don't remember what they were. All I remember is that they happened.

OK, so I had tec com first, and unfortunately, there wasn't any caffeinated black tea, only decaf. I need my little, barely noticeable to a normal human, amount of caffeine in the morning. Well we have these things called dinning dollars and can spend them at places on campus for food. They're included in the meal plan. There's this cafe at the engineering campus where tec com is and thankfully they had caffeinated black tea. I was a tad bit sceptical as to weather or  not I'd like the organic stuff they had, but it was fine, and I used some dinning dollars with that. Tea was fine and final went smoothly. Yay.

After the final, I went to get my pizza, pop, and candy from my meal plan at the cafe. I come out to find free pizza in the foyer. Oh well, I got unlimited meals and mine was hot. There's was cold. I have to commute by buss between the main campus and engineering campus and it's about a 30 minute ride. I confirmed with my calc teacher on what to do if I made it to the final late because my calc final is 15 minutes after the allotted time for the tec com final. Well it didn't take the whole time and I got to calc with no issues. I studied everything we covered. I put down almost every single formula and theorem and trig identity we covered on that note card, except for chapter 7 because we got a sheet that had all the convergence tests on it. Guess what, barely used anything on the card. It was mostly chapter 7, like my professor said it would be. Crap. Oh well I think I did fairly well.

Well today was chem. As I'm walking to class to take the final, I had the feeling I was forgetting something. I checked to make sure I had my calculator, check, I checked before I left that I had my note card, what was it? About 2 minutes in I got distracted them realized that I forgot concerta. Doah! Also realized I forgot lucky tweedy, double doah! Good thing chem is my good class. Had my note card with all these different formulas, definitions, the poly atomics, and the like. Guess what, very little that was on there was on the final. It was an easy final. I know my chem. We get 2 hours per exam, and I took just about that long with my others. Chem took me 30 minutes. I'm halfway through and I realize that it's only been 15 minutes. Wow, I don't think it should have been that easy.

Well after that I sent a text to my friends letting them know that I was done. I went to the good dinning hall and had some good food. Major yay since I only had a bowl of lucky charms for breakfast. Fun thing I did was some guys came over and we played super Mario world alternating on lives and levels. That was fun, we actually got pretty far in those couple of hours. Went from the beginning of the game all the way to the first couple of levels of forest of illusion. Fun time. I go home on Friday. No more classes though. I got some loose ends to tie up though, mainly clean up my space in our room. Get all that I want for when I'm home. Well this has been Pokematic signing off and bu bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment