Friday, September 9, 2011

Loads of free crap bash

Hey everyone, I had a great 2 hours from 3-5.

Get your mind out of the gutter, I'm talking about Bronco Bash, or as I call "loads of free crap" bash. As my nickname implies, there is a lot of free stuff. A lot of it is fliers for various organizations and businesses. The main reason is to promote themselves through free stuff. Some of those fliers are worth wile, and others are not. But hey, it's free.

But then there is stuff free stuff.
  • In the world of writing utensils, I got 9 new pens, 1 pencil, and 1 highlighter.
  • 3 plastic cups.
  • Metro PCS mouse pad.
  • 2 free key chains.
  • 2 "beer pong" pin-pong balls. Won't be using those for their promoted use.
  • 2 free planners, making my grand total 4 planners.
  • Some free candy.
  • Some bank gave me a free thing of ramen.
  • A free sample of Crew 3 in 1 shampoo, conditioner, and body wash.
  • 7 magnets
  • $1 coupons for the local video store. Yes they still exist.
  • A pin for a free driving service.
  • A windshield ice scraper.
  • An aluminum water bottle
  • Coupons and coupon books
  • Codes for free games or something through psn. Wonder if it'll work with my psp
  • Stickers
  • A book of matches
  • A kazoo
  • Sticky notes
  • Chop Sticks
  • A memo pad
  • Some literature on pro-life
  • 2 "comic" books, they aren't that good.
  • And a small little student news paper.
I wish I took a picture of the singe sack that I put all the free stuff in. It was crazy full. But I did get a picture of all the stuff when I took it out of my bag. Here it is.
Lot of free stuff. Obviously some stuff is buried under other stuff. Well that was my fun time at Lots of Free Crap Bash. Well I need to get back to cleaning it up. Until next time, this has been Pokematic signing off and bu bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment