Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A dabble in lucid dreams.


Hey everyone, yesterday I read a thing on how to lucid dream. You know, controlling your dreams. Well the first step is knowing if it's real or dream. I already had that covered since I dream in 3rd person, and things are so weird all I have to do is look at it to know it's a dream. Now the next step is realizing it's a dream while dreaming. I've done that when it was a nightmare and was successfully able to stop it and go onto another. Before I did that in my dream, all 3 of us awakers, catholiccontriversy, happy gamer and I, were bracing themselves for going into the dream instead of just watching, hence the 3rd person perspective I guess. Well I tried calling out the dreams. The dreams didn't like that. The people in the dream would scold me and say that's not how it goes, reset. This happened many times until I realized that I need to just ride it, probably because the dreams got revenge. They were like "OK, you don't want a show, here's a field, there is nothing in this field, except for grass and small nuggets of aluminum. Go find the aluminum, in first person." Next thing I knew the sleepy time was over.

So now I'm awake. The 3 of us get a stern talking to by the dreams. They said basically that "this is our turf. We take a back seat to you guys during the day. This can give us ideas for dreams but we never interfere with the awake world. If you're going to interfere with our time, we're going to interfere with your time, and you know what we're capable of." The 3 of us were all "OK, we're sorry. We didn't know. Please don't screw in the real world."

Here's how I guess you could describe how it works with the dream. The dreams are magician. They put on a show, with things that are known to be not real, but you don't know how it's done. Even if you know how it's done, you don't let on to it. You don't say "well that's how you do it everyone!" The magicians don't like

Here's more reason why. We've had our issues when one of us spilling into the other's turf. When I made videos on catholiccontriversy's channel on youtube, he caused catholiccontriversy nothing but trouble. When I went on a journey with happy gamer and left CC behind, he got them banned from blip after 3 days. We have a yin-yang relationship, where each person has their place without the others interfering with the place unless invited to which we get the dots in yin-yang. Still even, just in different places. But when one tries to take area, bad things happen. Now have the yin-yang on 1 side of a coin, with the dreams controlling the other side. They have much more control but only exercise that when the coin is flipped, aka sleep. If they were to start coming over to the other side, bad things are sure to happen. I'd likely start hallucinating, not sure what is real and what isn't. I have a feeling I'm going to pay for my insolence tonight in the dream. I'm going to be invited up on stage for the craziness. No more trying to lucid dream, just going to enjoy the show. Well this has been Pokematic signing off and bu-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment