Saturday, September 15, 2012

My Old Channel Description

With the current youtube lay out that prevents me from having a channel description longer than 1000 characters, and with me being a bit long winded, I haven't updated my channel description since it came out, since the old description was over 1000 characters and I was grandfathered in. What was keeping it over the limit was the links to my blog and dailymotion, and with the link thing, I could get rid of those. Before I remove it forever. Here it is.

Please rate videos, coment, and post video responces.
My Dailymotion acoun where i post Pokematic and happy gamer videos and backup my other videos.
http://www.dailymotion.com/user/catholiccontriversy
Our blog. This is where you can find info on upcoming videos.
http://pokematic-pokematicsblog.blogspot.com/

I had a bout of writers block, but I now have some ideas, and I was selected to alow longer than 15 minute uploads.

On some videos, you may see ads. I am alowed to monetize on my videos, but will do it sparingly limiting to videos I have put a lot of time and effort into and videos that recieve a lot of negative attention. The lot of time because I would like to be compensated for my effort. The lots of hate becaus I would like to be compensated for the emotional toll the trolls put on me.

I'm not monetizing everything because I am hear to teach, not to make money. I would like to keep money out of this, but when I recieve lots of hate or am required to put forth great effort, I feel some non-profit reembursement is fine.

Just to make known, all mone recieved will be put into production of content weather that be me, happy gamer, or pokematic.



The character limit is stupid, but whatever. This was made for old lay out and not the current one. Don't feel like signing out, so bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment