Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone. It's 2011 and 2010 is gone. Last year some good things happened, like getting a blog, getting a Metacafe, and a swagbucks account. We got horrible things unfortunately like Unnatural History, Tower Prep, other CN Real shows, and many other bad things. Hopefully good will happen in 2011. On the subject of things to come, I don't know how many videos I'll be making this year since I have college and summer jobs to worry about. I do hope to make videos though.

On New Years Eve I went to a party with a group of family friends that have been doing it for years. Unfortunately my good friend didn't come this year, so it wasn't as fun. He brings Rock Band and we'll have like everyone play, and it is on our hosts big hd tv. I tried to make it work with guitar hero 1-3, rock the 80's, and DDR, but I was the only one that ended up playing. I had fun but I wore myself out with DDR. I saw the Wings and Pistons game and they both lost. I watched the time square New Years coverage until 12:10 or so. It was weird watching Backstreet Boys and New Kids on the block since they were popular when I was 5 and now I'm 17. Everyone at the party gathered around the tv to watch the ball drop. It was a fun night.

Good bye 2010, hello 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment