Sunday, October 31, 2010

Holloween blog

Happy Holloween everyone, Pokematic here with my Holloween blog.

At school, we had a Holloween dress up day on friday. Few people dressed up, but being the go against the crowed person I am, I dressed up. Check out my costume.



That there's a real hard hat I got from my uncle, and I made that stop slow sign out of construction paper and a broken pencil. I also wore my bright yellow shirt that maches my vest, but it was dirty when I took that picture. Some of my friends asked me what how I was dressed up since I wear that vest every day. It was a fun day.

On saturday, I carved a pumpkin. Here's a picture of catholiccontriversy with the finished product.


Initialy the bottom part was suppost to be a chin, but apon looking at it compared to my other pictures, it now looks alot like my chinstrap beird. Life's funny like that.

So long everyone.

Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment