Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How we're going to handle our videos

Dear fans,
all of us at catholiccontriversy inc. are going to do something new sort of. Over the cource of the next month, we are going to film many videos and upload them speradicaly. This will alow us to upload videos semi-regularly, plus uploads into the school year. My movie reviews will happen as I see them maby helping you make a dicision as to whether or not to see a movie, but all other videos will be put into the archives until it is time to upload. After my killers revie, which I plan to make and upload soon, Happy Gamer will make a new video. I have reason to belive it will be on pickmin, but it is unknown as of now. I hope this doesn't inconvienence. After a few more Pokematic and Happy Gamer videos, Catholiccontriversy will make his re-explaining the trinity video. This has been Pokematic signing off, and bu-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment