Sunday, August 19, 2012

A mini rant on AVGN

Hey everyone, I was going to do this on the video website, but decided it was better for here. Now I just recently found out that AVGN is making a movie, and he's going to review E.T. for the atari. Not only did Irate Gamer beat him to it, so did I, LOLS. Now I will do a review proper, but for now I just want to say, I don't like AVGN and prefer Irate Gamer. Blasphomy I know, but here me out. I've seen a fair amount of AVGN reviews, and I have to say that his jokes just aren't funny, and if there are any that are, they're overshadowed by the horrible ones. What are all his jokes? Quite simply put, "a s*** load of f***." Really, all the jokes that I've seen are just him swearing like a sailor and diahhrea, literally. Then there's his "I'd rather have (insert crazy, disgusting thing here) happen to me than play this game."

Now maybe I'm being a bit harsh since after all, that's how IG got his start, but then as time went on he started throwing actual jokes in there that were related to the game and an over arching plot. Who knows, maybe AVGN matured. I was wrong. Watched one of his most recent videos and still swearing like a sailor, bodily function jokes, but wait, there's more; now it's compleatly monotone. I quit halfway through because it was boring. I can't imagine a feature length movie of this garbage. I'll let you know when I review proper. This has been Pokematic signing off and bu-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment