Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Some troubling news for us at ccpandhg incorperated

Hey everyone, catholiccontriversy here standing in for Pokematic because right now, Pokematic and Happy Gamer are having some issues. You see, a couple of days ago, Pokematic and Happy Gamer set out on a business venture where they would upload their videos to Blip and make money off of the revenue program and embed the classy video player in our video site. They were going to do this without me. Long story short, Pokematic got them both banned from blip within 3 days of registering. Happy Gamer didn't even have the chance to upload any of his videos, so now he hate's Pokematic.

While I am enjoying this lesson in the real world Pokematic is getting, mainly read the key points of the TOS and err on the side of caution, I do hate to see them fight like this. Hopefully soon we'll put out a video of us all telling our sides of the story. We're busy. Back on the topic of fighting. Pokematic and I would argue occassionally. OK, alot, but it was alwayse things where I knew I was right and he eventually learned that. We never held a grudge and would be fine really quickly. Unfortunately this isn't the case between Happy Gamer and Pokematic. "No I'm not going to call you Un-Happy Gamer and Pokematic the scumbag that robbed you of greatness."
For those of you who are just tuning in, I, catholiccontriversy, have a youtube channel and Pokematic has a metacafe channel. All 3 of us, me, Happy Gamer, and Pokematic, all upload to Dailymotion. I have a fair number of videos, and so does Pokematic, and we both have our own little get aways. Happy Gamer on the other hand, is stuck on Dailymotion and has only 3 videos. He doesn't get out much, and I beleive he saw this as his chance to get out there, and Pokematic ruined it for him.

Pokematic, you need to make this up to Happy Gamer, somehow. Maybe instead of making blogs and videos, you could think of how to make it up to him. But here this, I'm not going to fix it for you. This is your problem, and apart from you two destroying each other, I won't interviene. You didn't want my help with running the blip account, you won't need me here. Well this has been catholiccontriversy signing off and may God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment