Saturday, January 8, 2011

I think I can see into the future

Hey everyone. I've been sick the past couple of days with a bad cold, but that isn't the topic of this post. Last night, I dreamed I almost drank a suspicious glass of milk, and then today, I think I did the same exact thing. In my dream, the milk said it expired in 2013, and I dream in the present, it was super translucent, and had some chunks floating in it. This morning, I wanted some milk, and there was a glass of it in the fridge. When the milk is almost empty, my parents pour it into a cup, seal it, and put it in the fridge to save space. I drank it today, and it wasn't bad tasting or anything, but then later, I felt sick from it like when I've had bad milk in the past, but less severe.

This isn't the first time this has happened. The country club I work for requires us to request for caddie jobs and then it is posted on the website on weather we got one or not. I dreamed one night that I would carry something heavy on may back, and the next day I was called up to caddie even though I didn't get assigned a job.

Maybe these, and other small elements, are just coincidences, but I think I might be able to see the future though my dreams sometimes, but I never know I did until it happens.

My life just gets weirder and weirder. Later.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. That is kinda freaky. You know, that same kind of thing happens to me, too. I think it might have happen because after we do something, our brains then think they remember the dream but actually they are just basing them off of the present. Or maybe we really can see into the future. I'm not sure. Either way, our brains our are very weird things. lol XD

    ReplyDelete