Wednesday, October 5, 2011

For the love of breasts.

Hey everyone, my dorm is doing this thing where those who want to dye their hair pink for breast cancer. Guess who participated..... Initially I wanted my beard, but aparently it wasn't working out with previous people so I went with a stripe. I wanted a crop circle but that was to hard for the person doing the bleaching. So I went with a skunk stripe. Here is a picture of the bleaching skunk stripe.

I'm such a sexy beast with-out a shirt. When walking down to get the dye put in I ran into a friend and I told him what I was doing. I told him and he asked me "so you like boobies?" I said "yes, what strait guy doesn't?"

Well now I have a nice pink stripe. Check it out.

Yay. This was my first time dying my hair, asside from this time back when the wings were going for the stanly when I used a spay stuff back when I was 7. Is it supposed to burn? Well there was another guy getting his hair dyed for the first time with me. I'm not sure if he was joking or not but he said, "I'm nurvous will someone hold my hand?" I was in the chair across from him so I held it in a handshake position long enough for the joke to take place. I didn't know they guy, but we're getting our hair dyed pink, don't think either of us really cared. Just funy. Well until next time, this has been Pokematic signing off and bu bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment