Saturday, November 27, 2010

Pokematic goes to black friday

I did something cool recently, black Friday shopping. I went to Walmart at 10:30 and spent 1 and a half hours camping out in front of the dvd section. I brought my psp with many hours of downloaded videos from Crackle, mainly Big Guy and Rusty.






They didn't upload properly, no matter what I tried, sorry.

Because of the trampling, Walmart did something different. This year, they let everyone in early and then had all the deal items wrapped in a cellophane tape thing. I was in front of the dvd section waiting to get Superman Doomsday, Batman Under the Red Hood, Batman and Superman Public Enemies, Green Lantern First Flight (or whatever the subtitle is), and Mr. Beans Holiday. I go all 5 of those movies for about $10. What a great deal, and that's $10 all together. I also got proof that PS2 is still alive and well. They were selling NEW games in the cellophane. I have pictures to prove it.

After Walmart, I went to Kohls. I waited outside for about an hour. I didn't need to go in since I was just holding the spot for my mom and her friend. I hold a spot in line, she buys me stuff of Christmas, it all works out. Sorry, no video or pictures for this part. Hope you enjoyed my Black Friday blog. This has been Pokematic, signing off, and bu-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment